Monday, August 23, 2010

Animals in the Dark

I have this other blog for doodles that I make. It seems, though, that whenever I post something, these weirdo spam-bots leave comments in characters that I CANNOT UNDERSTAND! I haven't really drawn anything in awhile, but, did today.. and since I have completed something that I'm proud of, I'm going to post it here. Nanners.

Bam-a-lam. Hello, owl, you are somewhat evil looking! I used a fineliner marker, pencil, and a sharpie. I'm surprised the smell of the sharpie didn't give me a high.

There's a bird chirping really loudly outside. Guh.

EDIT!

I did another picture in the same style.

I may do more like this. We'll seeeee.


Oh, and to add some photography. My one roommate and I made some changes to the music room. We put up the backdrop that was made for Trap Tiger's CD release show on the one wall.
The backdrop was made by Carling Borne.

No comments:

Post a Comment